Register and Receive
Register for the 305 Half Marathon & 5K and receive the following:
- 305-inspired finisher medal. (2019 pictured right.)
- High-quality, technical performance race shirt. (2019 pictured right.)
- Scenic ocean-side course views.
- On-course “only in Miami” flair with enhanced DJ sets and pacers running with speakers providing mobile music.
- Cafecitos provided on race morning.
- 305 Drive on-course speed challenge starting at the 15K split (half marathon distance only)
- Professional event timing.
- Enhanced post-race finish festival amenities:
- Vendors offering product information and samples.
- Enhanced music and entertainment.
- Pots & Pans station for athletes to celebrate getting a PR!
- Photo opportunities and much more!
- Awards for top finishers.
NEW! We are now offering a bib-mailing option to those within the continental U.S.* Those who wish to receive their bib via mail prior to race day may opt-in to have their 2020 305 Half Marathon & 5K bib hand-delivered to their door!
Exclusive to the continental U.S., we are pleased to offer the convenience of a pre-event mailed race packet including the custom race bib and other ordered race items*. An opt-in option will be offered during the registration process or, if you’re already registered and have not signed up for this option, you may contact our Athlete Services in order to add this to your race profile.
All orders must have been received by November 30, 2019 in order to be fulfilled.
*This is only for those within the continental U.S. and does not include those who reside within Miami-Dade County. If the race t-shirts are not delivered before packet mailing begins, we will provide a special Finish Festival tee collection area for all who order this mailing option.
The 305 Half Marathon & 5K has a strict no refund policy. Please refer to the information below for registration options.
Need to change your race distance? Click here to go to your Chronotrack registration and select “Change Race” to choose a new distance. Please keep in mind that you will be prompted to pay for the difference in fees for upgrades, and will not be refunded the difference in fees for downgrades.
ALL CHANGES MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT, unless otherwise noted. All change requests after the deadline will need to be made in person at packet pick up. Change requests are not guaranteed, are limited based on capacity of race at the time of your request and are first-come, first-serve.
Bib To Bib Transfer
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The race entry recipient will be charged a $30 transfer fee to complete the transfer for full and half marathon distances and $10 for any race distance less than a half marathon.
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer, the registered runner must provide the race organizers at FLevents@LT.LIFE with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your entry to.
- You will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
- ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.