Register and Receive
Register for the 305 Half Marathon & 5K and receive the following:
- 305-inspired, double-sided finisher medal (2020 pictured right.)
- High-quality, technical performance race shirt (2020 pictured right.)
- Scenic ocean-side course views.
- On-course “only in Miami” flair with enhanced DJ sets
- Cafecitos provided on race morning.
- Professional event timing
- Enhanced post-race finish festival amenities:
- Vendors offering product information and samples
- Enhanced music and entertainment
- Pots & Pans station for athletes to celebrate getting a PR!
- Photo opportunities and much more!
- Awards for top finishers
- NEW Prize Purse for top finishers (2020)!
The 305 Half Marathon & 5K has a strict no refund policy. Please refer to the information below for registration options.
Bib To Bib Transfer
You may officially transfer your race entry to another non-registered runner. Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The race organizers are not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process and we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The race entry recipient will be charged a $30 transfer fee to complete the transfer for full and half marathon distances and $10 for any race distance less than a half marathon.
- A new bib will be assigned to the race entry recipient only after new registration is complete online.
Race Entry Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the said event. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process.
- To complete the transfer, the registered runner must provide the race organizers with the name and email address of the person you are transferring your entry to.
- You will be withdrawn from the event.
- The transfer recipient will receive an email with a registration code. The transfer recipient is required to register with code, and pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email confirming race registration.
- ALL TRANSFERS MUST BE COMPLETED/REQUESTED TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Any participant who transfers his or her race entry or race bib without following the above process will be removed from official race results and disqualified from participating in any future Life Time event.
Note: This policy is strictly available for race entry only. This policy does not apply to add-on packages.
The deferral is applied only to the event in question, in this case the 305 Half Marathon & 5K. Deferrals can only be applied to the same event, the following year and cannot be carried over multiple years. Processing fees may apply. For specific instructions, please click here.
- Login to your RunSignUp account
- Select “View/Edit Registration”
- Select “Defer Registration” and follow steps to defer
Please note: A deferral fee of $30.00 will be administered at this time. Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email confirmation of your deferral status. You will be emailed instructions to register for the 2022 event after the 2021 event passes. You must follow these instructions to register for the 2022 event and follow deadlines – your registration will NOT automatically roll over.