A mostly fast and very flat — and highly scenic — run through the streets of Miami and Miami Beach await the more than 3,000 runners and walkers who come out each year for the 305 Half Marathon. Formerly 13.1 Miami Beach, this fast, flat and coastal course will have you running like you live here.
Register and Receive
Register for the 305 Half Marathon and receive the following:
- 305-inspired finisher medal
- High-quality, technical performance race shirt
- Scenic Oceanside course views
- On-course “only in Miami” flare
- Professional event timing and live results messaging to track and promote your race success
- Complimentary race photos
- Access to the post-race beach party (must be 21 with a valid ID)
- Awards for top finishers
Athletes in Wheelchairs
The 305 Half Marathon always welcomes athletes who use wheelchairs to participate, however, there will be not be a hand cycle division. Due to safety issues on the course, and in accordance with the Paralympic Committee rules, NO hand cycle (hand bikes, hand crank devices or other mechanically gear driven devices) will be permitted in the race..
The race will abide by the rules and policies of the recognized governing bodies of the sports of wheelchair racing, which do not allow the use of mechanical gears found on hand bikes. For additional information contact Wheelchair Sports USA and the International Paralympic Committee.